Télesto Load Transfer Conveyor
MANUAL OR AUTOMATED
OVERHEAD CONVEYOR SYSTEM
FOR LOAD TRANSFER
Ease of Use
Value for money solution
Requires little care and maintenance
Modular system adaptable to all types of buildings
Ability to power the system • Silent
DID YOU KNOW?
Télesto is also a natural satellite of Saturn, discovered in 1980 in observations made from the Earth. Telesto takes its name from Greek mythology.
It is one of 3,000 Oceanids – aquatic nymphs – daughters of Oceanus and Tethys.
Télesto is a manual or automated air handling system. It is mainly intended for the surface treatment and paint industries to transport and store loads up to 1 ton.
In particular it allows:
- Storing pending parts
- Layout of workstations
- Transfer of loads
For example: to a surface treatment, paint or high temperature oven (up to 250°C)
- “C” shaped rail (Omega)
- Galvanized or stainless steel rail
- Retractable rail
- Solutions equipped with:
> Stops o Rolling beams
> Lifting bars
- Loading / unloading station
- Single ferry or hoist (from 1 to several rails) with patented connection and locking system. OCA has developed an ergonomic handle to facilitate the movement of the ferry by reconciling the safety and well-being of operators.
- 5 conveyor sizes depending on the load to be transported: M9030, M9040, M9050, M9060, M9070
- Vertical elevator for loading and / or unloading workpieces